The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- MARATHON WATCH: Fans keep festive spirit on course
- Biden in Ukraine to show support as tensions rise
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- Why are Americans obsessed with missing plane?
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
- Stocks edge higher as major earnings week starts
- Stocks are mixed at start of a busy earnings week
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in Colorado
Most Popular News
Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
HONOLULU (AP) — Officials say a 16-year-old boy is "lucky to be alive" and unharmed after flying from California to Hawaii stowed away in a plane's wheel well, surviving cold temperatures at 38,000 feet and a lack of oxygen.
Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
WASHINGTON (AP) — Few Americans question that smoking causes cancer. But they express bigger doubts as concepts that scientists consider to be truths get further from our own experiences and the present time, an Associated Press-GfK poll found.
Navy OKs changes for submariners' sleep schedules
GROTON, Conn. (AP) — With no sunlight to set day apart from night on a submarine, the U.S. Navy for decades has staggered sailors' working hours on schedules with little resemblance to life above the ocean's surface.
Prosecutor says 4 ferry crewmembers detained
MOKPO, South Korea (AP) — A South Korean prosecutor says four more crewmembers from a sunken ferry have been detained on allegations of failing to protect passengers.