The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- France: Air Algerie flight vanishes over N Mali
- Arizona execution takes nearly 2 hours
- Israeli fire hits UN facility in Gaza, killing 7
- Taiwan airline suspects bad weather caused crash
- Social Security's $300M IT project doesn't work
- Iraq: Kurdish politician Massoum named president
- Family: Teen pilot who crashed in ocean knew risks
- JFK returns to old look in new collectors' coins
- Wyoming cave with fossil secrets to be excavated
- Fans start lining up as Comic-Con floor opens
Most Popular News
Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country.
France: Air Algerie flight vanishes over N Mali
ALGIERS, Algeria (AP) — An Air Algerie flight carrying 116 people from Burkina Faso to Algeria's capital disappeared from radar early Thursday over northern Mali after heavy rains were reported, according to the plane's owner and government officials in France and Burkina Faso. Nearly half of the pssengers were French.
Young MH17 victim has eerie premonition of crash
In a bedroom in a townhouse near Amsterdam, Miguel Panduwinata reached out for his mother. "Mama, may I hug you?"
Audit: NASA doesn't have the money for big rockets
WASHINGTON (AP) — NASA doesn't have enough money to get its new, $12 billion rocket system off the ground by the end of 2017 as planned, federal auditors say.