The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Video purports to show beheading of US journalist
- Ukrainian troops routed as Russia talks tough
- 10 Things to Know for Wednesday
- Obama to Europe: NATO to oppose Russian aggression
- US strike targets leader of Somali extremist group
- 30 teens escape from Nashville detention center
- Lawyer says family of girl with Uzi is devastated
- Los Angeles jury convicts man of 3 serial murders
- Apple: Some nude shots taken from stars' accounts
- Following his own rules, Monfils into US Open QFs
Most Popular News
Ukraine economy at risk, may need another bailout
BRUSSELS (AP) — While Ukraine's leaders are trying to win the war against Russian-backed separatists in the east, they appear to be losing the battle to resurrect the country's battered economy.
SANAA, Yemen (AP) — Yemen officials tell AP that president dismisses Cabinet amid standoff with Shiite rebels.
Buyer's remorse on Common Core for policymakers?
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Millions of students will sit down at computers this year to take new tests rooted in the Common Core standards for math and reading, but policymakers in many states are having buyer's remorse.
Study links polar vortex chills to melting sea ice
WASHINGTON (AP) — Remember the polar vortex, the huge mass of Arctic air that can plunge much of the U.S. into the deep freeze? You might have to get used to it.