The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- White House intruder identified as Army veteran
- Syria refugee flood to Turkey hits 100,000
- 9 days in, no contact with trooper slaying suspect
- Feds censure local police, yet give lethal weapons
- Some California wells run dry amid drought
- Arab states lag in media war against extremists
- Pope in Albania urges Muslims to condemn extremism
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe over climate
- 'Maze Runner' races past 'Tombstones' with $32.5 M
- Former Titans kicker Bironas killed in car crash
Most Popular News
9 days in, no contact with trooper slaying suspect
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman opened fire in a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities have had no contact with the suspect they describe as a self-taught survivalist despite an intensive search that shut down the heavily wooded community where he lived with his parets.
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Secret Service boosts security outside White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service chief has stepped-up security outside the White House after a man with a knife who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, officials said Saturday.
U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansions
MALIBU, Calif. (AP) — The guitarist for U2 finally has an edge in getting his long-planned compound of mansions built in the mountains above Malibu.