The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Islamic State group recruits, exploits children
- Former DC Mayor Marion Barry dies at 78
- Buffalo residents urged to prepare for flooding
- A way for GOP to defuse immigration issue?
- Ferguson tense ahead of grand jury decision
- Damage worse than thought in Japanese earthquake
- Official: Man who killed deputy had made threats
- Shifting attitudes at play in Cosby allegations
- Does bad behavior really hurt business?
- Cops: Naked suspect assaults man, 84, at airport
Most Popular News
Polish town opposes Pooh Bear for unclear gender
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Officials in a Polish town have opposed a proposition to name a playground after Winnie-the-Pooh due to the bear's unclear gender and immodest clothing.
Muslim clerics meet in Iran to counter extremists
QOM, Iran (AP) — Shiite and Sunni clerics from about 80 countries are gathering in Iran's holy city of Qom to develop a strategy to combat extremists including the Islamic State group that has captured large parts of Iraq and Syria.
Damage worse than thought in Japanese earthquake
TOKYO (AP) — The damage from an overnight earthquake in a mountainous area of central Japan that hosted the 1998 winter Olympics proved more extensive than initially thought.
Pope meets with autistic children
VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis tenderly embraced children with autism spectrum disorders, some of whom avoided meeting his gaze, during an audience Saturday aimed at offering solidarity to people living with the condition.