The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Patient told Dallas hospital he was from Liberia
- Liberia short on ambulances for Ebola patients
- Bipartisan calls for Secret Service chief to leave
- Hong Kong protesters threaten to occupy buildings
- Obama, Netanyahu: Great challenges in Middle East
- Ukraine rebels close in on Donetsk airport
- Why the bond market is more fragile than you think
- 5 reasons bonds may be less safe than you think
- Q&A: What are students in Colorado protesting?
- Mock, 1st female pilot to circle globe, dies at 88
Most Popular News
Bipartisan calls for Secret Service chief to leave
WASHINGTON (AP) — High-ranking lawmakers from both parties Wednesday urged Secret Service Director Julia Pierson to resign, as support for Pierson eroded in the wake of her poorly received testimony about the White House break-in.
Thai man gets death penalty for train rape, murder
BANGKOK (AP) — A former railway worker in Thailand was sentenced to death Tuesday for raping a 13-year-old girl on an overnight train, then killing her and throwing her body out the window, an attack that sparked outrage in the Southeast Asian nation and prompted calls for the execution of rapists.
Mock, 1st female pilot to circle globe, dies at 88
Fifty years after she made aviation history, Jerrie Mock chuckled when asked whether she ever got scared while circling the globe alone.
Elk nose into Grand Canyon water stations
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Grand Canyon officials have reduced waste by banning disposable plastic water bottles and installing water stations for visitors.