The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- AP Sources: Hagel resigning as Defense secretary
- Uncertainty fuels speculation on Ferguson decision
- Iran nuclear talks to be extended until July
- Israel leader vows to pass nationality law
- GOP hopefuls avoid specifics in response to Obama
- Buffalo residents ready melt, possible evacuations
- Mom charged with trying to kill baby left in drain
- Probe begins in fatal shooting of boy by officer
- Review: 3 cheap smartphones to consider
- 'Today' looks to rebound from tough week
Most Popular News
Monumental mess: Rome's mayor getting thumbs down
ROME (AP) — Pigs root through garbage piling up in a working class neighborhood. City buses improvise routes on streets clogged with triple-parked cars. On rainy days, muck-choked sewers make crossing the road a Herculean labor.
Muslim clerics meet in Iran to counter extremists
QOM, Iran (AP) — Shiite and Sunni clerics from about 80 countries gathered in Iran's holy city of Qom on Sunday to develop a strategy to combat extremists, including the Islamic State group that has captured large parts of Iraq and Syria.
Review: 3 cheap smartphones to consider
NEW YORK (AP) — The cheapest smartphones don't have all the gizmos of Apple or Samsung models, but I'm impressed by how many features you do get for roughly a third of the price.
Egypt willing to send troops to future Palestine
CAIRO (AP) — Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi said in remarks published Sunday that Egypt is prepared to send troops into a future Palestinian state to assist local police and guarantee Israel's security.