The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Canada's PM says shooting rampage was terrorism
- US to track everyone coming from Ebola nations
- 10 Things to Know for Thursday
- Probe: UNC academic fraud was 'shadow curriculum'
- Teens' travel renews concerns about terror appeal
- Social Security benefits get another tiny increase
- Camel maker Reynolds snuffs out workplace smoking
- APNewsBreak: Care questioned in 15 NY jail deaths
- North Korean detainee reunites with family in Ohio
- Butler, Escobar rally Royals to 2-1 lead in Game 2
Most Popular News
Reports: Televangelist urged vasectomies, abortion
AKRON, Ohio (AP) — Televangelist Ernest Angley has long controlled members of his Akron-area congregation by advising them not to have children, shunning those who leave the church and using free labor at his for-profit buffet restaurant and television station, according to a two-month newspaper inestigation.
Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
N. America treated to partial solar eclipse Thurs.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — North Americans, get set for the fourth and final eclipse of the year.
Early Apple computer sells for $905,000 at auction
NEW YORK (AP) — A vintage Apple computer that was one of only 50 made in Steve Jobs' garage in 1976 sold for $905,000 at auction on Wednesday, far exceeding pre-sale estimates and outdoing a previous high price of more than $671,000 paid in Germany last year.