The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Trooper ambush suspect caught, death penalty eyed
- Efforts to compromise with Maine nurse stall
- Poll: Economy, other issues overshadow abortion
- Want to buy a New Hampshire election ad? Good luck
- Israel closes Jerusalem holy site after shooting
- Inmate freed in landmark Illinois case
- Apple CEO publicly acknowledges that he's gay
- Chevy makes the best of exec's nervous speech
- LeBron falters in emotional return to Cleveland
- Winston, Florida State rally to beat Louisville
Most Popular News
NATO vigilant amid spike in Russian flights
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe, the alliance's new chief said Thursday.
Israel closes Jerusalem holy site after shooting
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel closed all access to Jerusalem's most sensitive religious site on Thursday, a rare move that ratcheted up already heightened tensions following the attempted assassination of a prominent Jewish religious activist and the killing of his suspected Palestinian assailant by polie.
Fearing uprising, Iraq militants hunt ex-police
BAGHDAD (AP) — The Islamic State group wanted to send a warning against anyone who might plot against its rule.
AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
RAMLE, Israel (AP) — Alert the fashion police: prisoners in an Israeli jail have presented their debut collections, bringing the do's and don'ts of design straight to the halls of a penitentiary.