The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Expelled Nazis paid millions in Social Security
- Clinics say not best place to check for Ebola
- Ebola fear, monitoring eases for some in Dallas
- HK leader: 'External forces' involved in protests
- US airdrops arms to Kurds in Syrian town of Kobani
- Marine accused in Philippine killing tests US ties
- On the road to find the world's funniest person
- Obama keeps his schedule clear to focus on Ebola
- Indian schools face decayed buildings, poverty
- Manning breaks Favre's TD mark in 42-17
Most Popular News
Cyanide homicide trial likely battle of experts
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Nobody had any reason to question why a University of Pittsburgh medical researcher bought more than a half-pound of cyanide with his school-issued credit card, until his neurologist wife suddenly fell ill and died a few days later.
Sweden: 3 credible sightings in submarine search
HELSINKI (AP) — The Swedish military said Sunday it had made three credible sightings of foreign undersea activity in its waters during the past few days amid reports of a suspected Russian intrusion in the area.
Report: Nashville songwriter Paul Craft dies at 76
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Nashville songwriter and Hall of Famer Paul Craft has died in Tennessee at the age of 76.
Do remains belong to missing Virginia student?
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Police blocked off roads, sifted through leaves and scoured a rural area where they found remains that could be missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham.