The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Judges in health care rulings vote party line
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's victims
- Gaza families plead for evacuation amid battle
- John Kerry files to Tel Aviv despite FAA ban
- Bodies of Malaysia jet victims to leave Ukraine
- Israel, Hamas battle over public opinion online
- Young MH17 victim has eerie premonition of crash
- Agents get subsidized 'Obamacare' using fake IDs
- Dueling rulings: Courts split on health law clash
- Seniors use roommate-finding agencies to cut costs
Most Popular News
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
Obama commemorates moon landing's 45th anniversary
WASHINGTON (AP) — This week's 45th anniversary of man's first landing on the moon is being celebrated at the White House.
C. African Republic talks on hold; rebels absent
BRAZZAVILLE, Republic of Congo (AP) — Observers say Central African Republic's peace talks are on hold after a rebel delegation failed to show up for the second day of meetings.
Protect yourself from identity theft
NEW YORK (AP) — It's an almost weekly occurrence: On Tuesday, Goodwill said its computer systems may have been hacked, leading to the possible theft of customers' credit and debit card information. The nonprofit agency, which operates 2,900 stores in the U.S., said it is working with federal investgators to look into a possible breach.