The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- After 1st Ebola case in NYC, 3 others quarantined
- Canadians seek to understand Parliament shooting
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Missouri police preparing for grand jury decision
- With gay marriage comes question: I do or I don't
- Marine murder case reveals US-Philippine sore spot
- Pesky, effective? Campaign signs spread like weeds
- California startup unveils gun technology for cops
- Sweden calls off search for submarine
- Manning, Sanders lead Broncos past Chargers, 35-21
Most Popular News
Coalition airstrikes in Syria killed over 500
MURSITPINAR, Turkey (AP) — U.S.-led coalition airstrikes in Syria have killed more than 500 people since they began last month, mainly Islamic militants, activists said Thursday, as fighting flared yet again in the northern Syrian border town of Kobani.
Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
WASHINGTON (AP) — Ebola is giving Americans a crash course in fear.
White House fence jumper held without bond
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence was ordered held without bond in an appearance Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
2 arrested after explosives found in Denmark
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — Danish officials say they have arrested two men in possession of one kilogram (2.2 pounds) of explosive material but it doesn't appear to be terrorism-related.