The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Soldier's slaying prompts UK security review
- Judge: Ariz. sheriff's office profiles Latinos
- Key figures in racial profiling lawsuit in Ariz
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted, 2 men arrested
- Obama's drone rules leave unanswered questions
- Syrian regime OKs peace talks amid skepticism
- After vote on gay youth, Scouts face more turmoil
- Toronto mayor denies he smokes crack cocaine
- Bayern faces Dortmund in Champions League final
Most Popular News
Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Data released Thursday by the defense from slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin's cellphone includes texts with a friend about fighting, smoking pot and being forced to move out of his mother's house because of trouble at school, as well as photos of a gun and what looks to bea potted marijuana plant.
Teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers in Utah
WEST POINT, Utah (AP) — A teenager was arrested Thursday in the deaths of his two younger brothers, ages 4 and 10, at the family home in a Utah subdivision of new homes and tidy lawns, police said.
Hurricane forecast: Another busy Atlantic season
COLLEGE PARK, Md. (AP) — Get ready for another busy hurricane season, maybe unusually wild, federal forecasters say.
Journalist and author Haynes Johnson dies at 81
WASHINGTON (AP) — Haynes Johnson, a pioneering Washington journalist who won a Pulitzer Prize for his coverage of the civil rights movement and migrated from newspapers to television, books and teaching, died Friday. He was 81.