The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Early results suggest Scots reject independence
- Alibaba poised to surge on the NYSE
- Hunt for ambush suspect briefly intensifies
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills 6 grandchildren, daughter
- Home Depot breach affected 56M debit, credit cards
- Militant gains illustrate plight of Syrian Kurds
- Sierra Leone to shut down for 3 days to slow Ebola
- Islamic State plot in Australia raises questions
- Passenger says JetBlue plane filled with smoke
- Falcons romp to 56-14 win over hapless Buccaneers
Most Popular News
Scotland's independence vote puts UK union on edge
LONDON (AP) — Breaking up is hard to do, especially after 307 years. The entire United Kingdom will find out just how hard if Scotland chooses independence in Thursday's vote.
A guide to Scotland as it votes on independence
GLASGOW, Scotland (AP) — The people of Scotland are deciding Thursday whether to end a partnership with the rest of the United Kingdom that has lasted more than 300 years. Here is a guide to Scotland as the historic vote nears.
UN's flight marks new era on Israel-Syria front
CAMP ZIOUANI, Golan Heights (AP) — For four decades, a multinational United Nations mission has quietly monitored the sleepy Golan Heights — providing a symbol of stability between bitter enemies as it enforced a truce between Israel and Syria.
50-year Opry member George Hamilton IV dies
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Grand Ole Opry Member George Hamilton IV, who was one of country music's first international ambassadors, has died. He was 77.