The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- UK police question alleged soldier killer's friend
- 16 children, 1 teacher die in Pakistan bus fire
- Tornado upon them, quick choices decided fate
- Rescuers look for pilot in deadly NY Angel Flight
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Obama sees terror threat reduced to pre-9/11 level
- Fragments of biblical treasure are up for sale
- Kerry makes sub-Saharan Africa visit
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- 10 things to know for the Champions League final
Most Popular News
Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Data released Thursday by the defense from slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin's cellphone includes texts with a friend about fighting, smoking pot and being forced to move out of his mother's house because of trouble at school, as well as photos of a gun and what looks to bea potted marijuana plant.
I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river, injuring 3
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. (AP) — An Interstate 5 bridge over a river collapsed north of Seattle Thursday evening, dumping two vehicles into the water and sparking a rescue effort by boats and divers as three injured people were pulled from the chilly waterway.
UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted, 2 men arrested
LONDON (AP) — Britain scrambled fighter jets Friday to intercept a commercial airliner carrying more than 300 people from Pakistan, diverting it to an isolated runway at an airport on the outskirts of London and arresting two British passengers who allegedly threatened to destroy the plane.
Suspect in killing of officer found dead in cell
OGDEN, Utah (AP) — A Utah Army veteran was found hanging dead Friday in his jail cell as he awaited trial on charges of killing a police officer and wounding five others during a raid that netted 13 pot plants and sparked a fierce debate about what happened that night.