The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Top lawmaker: Russia would welcome Crimea
- Ukraine oligarchs get key posts in bid for unity
- Guard: Pistorius told me 'everything is fine'
- AP Exclusive: Man said to create bitcoin denies it
- International court convicts Congo rebel leader
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Half of millennials more likely to lean Democratic
- NKorea elections: 0 pct drama, 100 pct mandatory
- Ukraine decides to compete in Paralympics in Sochi
Most Popular News
Guard: Pistorius told me 'everything is fine'
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius told a concerned security guard on the phone that everything was "fine" after neighbors reported gunshots coming from the athlete's house the night he shot dead his girlfriend, according to testimony in the South African murder trial Friday.
US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. employers stepped up hiring in February despite a blast of harsh winter weather, likely renewing hopes that the economy will accelerate this year.
Hubble Telescope captures shattering asteroid
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The Hubble Space Telescope has captured the first pictures of a disintegrating asteroid.
General to admit guilt on 3 counts; denies assault
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — A U.S. Army general accused of sexually assaulting a junior officer will admit guilt on three lesser charges but maintains his innocence on allegations that he forced her to perform oral sex, his lawyer said Wednesday night.