The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- As deaths rise, no end seen to Israeli offensive
- Over 100 killed in Gaza as rockets fall on Israel
- House chairman: $3.7B border request 'too much'
- US border effort sputters as migrants cross again
- Commanders: Benghazi rescue hampered by info lack
- Iraqi Kurds take over 2 northern oil fields
- FDA weighs cancer risk of fibroid removal devices
- Texas shooting suspect collapses twice in court
- Polar vortex? Nope, just cooler Midwestern weather
- LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home'
Most Popular News
Authorities: Prostitute gave exec fatal heroin hit
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. (AP) — A Silicon Valley success story turned sordid this week with the arrest of an upscale prostitute who allegedly left a Google executive dying on his yacht after shooting him up with a deadly hit of heroin.
Inventor pushes solar panels for roads, highways
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — The solar panels that Idaho inventor Scott Brusaw has built aren't meant for rooftops. They are meant for roads, driveways, parking lots, bike trails and, eventually, highways.
Eastern Ukrainians flee as army suffers losses
DONETSK, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine's president vowed vengeance in blood after 19 troops were killed in an insurgent rocket attack Friday, and residents of the rebel-held city of Donetsk began fleeing in large numbers for fear of a government siege.
Germany kicks out top US spy over espionage claims
BERLIN (AP) — Germany on Thursday demanded Washington's top spy in Berlin leave the country as a new round of allegations of U.S. espionage worsened the friction between the two allies.