The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Senate OKs bill to combat military sexual assault
- General's court-martial is thrown into jeopardy
- Crimean Tatars fear return of Russian rule
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- How can jet disappear? In the ocean, it's not hard
- In China, brutality yields confessions of graft
- More choices, more rides bring transit renaissance
- US network to scan workers with secret clearances
- Black Twitter flexing muscles on and offline
- Elephants prove discerning listeners of us humans
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
General's court-martial is thrown into jeopardy
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — The sexual assault case against an Army general was thrown into jeopardy Monday when the judge said the military may have improperly pressed ahead with a trial to send a message about its determination to curb rape and other widespread misconduct.
Health law cited as US uninsured rate drops
WASHINGTON (AP) — The share of Americans without health insurance is dropping to the lowest levels since President Barack Obama took office, but sign-ups under his health care law lag among Hispanics — a big pool of potential beneficiaries.
In China, brutality yields confessions of graft
LILING, China (AP) — The local Chinese official remembers the panic he felt in Room 109. He had refused to confess to bribery he says he didn't commit, and his Communist Party interrogators were forcing his legs apart.