The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Former DC Mayor Marion Barry dies at 78
- Israeli Cabinet moves to define Israel as Jewish
- Anxieties mount as Ferguson waits on grand jury
- A way for GOP to defuse immigration issue?
- Church members each get $500 to do good for world
- Islamic State group recruits, exploits children
- US tells Iran to consider nuclear talks extension
- Crew blasts off for International Space Station
- New Jersey looks at 'yes means yes' college policy
- Evacuation plans readied as Buffalo flooding looms
Most Popular News
Polish town opposes Pooh Bear for unclear gender
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Officials in a Polish town have opposed a proposition to name a playground after Winnie-the-Pooh due to the bear's unclear gender and immodest clothing.
New Jersey looks at 'yes means yes' college policy
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — You think the attractive woman at the party who has been chatting you up all night is ready to take things to the next level. She seems to be throwing all the right signals.
Damage worse than thought in Japanese earthquake
TOKYO (AP) — The damage from an overnight earthquake in a mountainous area of central Japan that hosted the 1998 winter Olympics proved more extensive than initially thought.
Putin says he won't be Russia's president for life
MOSCOW (AP) — Vladimir Putin has said he won't remain Russia's president for life and will step down in line with the constitution no later than 2024, according to an interview with a Russian news agency released Sunday.