The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Africans worst responders in Ebola crisis
- Soldier or civilian, Ebola protocols not the same
- Life goes on for nurse in standoff over Ebola
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Captured: manhunt ends for trooper ambush suspect
- Syria's Alawites pay heavy price as they bury sons
- APNewsBreak: Medicare bought meds for dead people
- Poll: Economy, health care eclipse social issues
- Global stocks get big boost from Bank of Japan
- AP PHOTOS: Haunted houses horrify on Halloween
Most Popular News
Captured: manhunt ends for trooper ambush suspect
BLOOMING GROVE, Pa (AP) — They searched for him in impenetrable woods and forbidding caves, in schools and vacation homes and even in a roadside clothing donation bin, all the while hoping that ambush suspect Eric Frein wouldn't take a potshot at them from some unseen, distant perch.
NATO vigilant amid spike in Russian flights
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe, the alliance's new chief said Thursday.
Greek police clear apartment used by rebel monks
THESSALONIKI, Greece (AP) — Dozens of Greek police took part in an operation Friday to clear an apartment used as a hostel by a rebel monastery whose monks have been declared schismatic by the Orthodox Church.
Wolf-like animal seen roaming in northern Arizona
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — An animal resembling a gray wolf has been spotted roaming the far reaches of northern Arizona, officials said Thursday, and tests are planned to determine exactly what it is.