The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Gaza truce unravels within hours
- CIA director reverses himself on Senate spying
- Gas blasts kill 25, injure 267 in Taiwanese port
- Ukrainian troops suffer heavy loss in ambush
- Poll: Foreign policy no longer Obama strong point
- Cantor tells newspaper he'll resign in August
- Tropical Storm Bertha approaching the Caribbean
- Interfaith house of prayer to be built in Berlin
- Repairing burst Los Angeles main could take days
- Signed ticket from Gehrig's last game nets $95,600
Most Popular News
AP Exclusive: Study blames lost calves on panthers
IMMOKALEE, Fla. (AP) — Since Florida's frontier days when cattlemen drove their herds through the state's vast fields and forests, ranchers and native panthers have been natural enemies.
'Godfather of Makeup' Dick Smith dead at 92
NEW YORK (AP) — Dick Smith, the Oscar-winning "Godfather of Makeup" who amused, fascinated and terrified moviegoers by devising unforgettable transformations for Marlon Brando in "The Godfather" and Linda Blair in "The Exorcist" among many others, has died. He was 92.
NASA to test making rocket fuel ingredient on Mars
WASHINGTON (AP) — NASA plans to make oxygen — a key ingredient of rocket fuel — on Mars early next decade.
Island near Buffalo overrun by hundreds of cats
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. (AP) — A small island near Buffalo has a big cat problem thanks to people who have abandoned felines there over the years.