The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Protesters force lockdown of St. Louis City Hall
- Thanksgiving travelers slowed by snow and rain
- Obama gets the bill for White House Thanksgiving
- Ginsburg gets heart stent to clear artery clog
- Spy balloons give police new view of Jerusalem
- US cities urged to keep price tags down for 2024
- Impoverished Lebanese city is target for IS group
- Canada police arrest ex-radio host in sex case
- Turkey's great escape foils our Thanksgiving plans
- Hiker photographed bear before it killed him
Most Popular News
NATO sees Russia ready for Ukraine incursion
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Russia still has enough troops along Ukraine's border to mount a major incursion, NATO's top commander said Wednesday, and Moscow is using its military might to affect political developments inside Ukraine.
Russian suspected of spying resists leaving Poland
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — A Russian journalist suspected of spying in Poland said Wednesday that he is fighting an attempt by Polish authorities to deport him.
In Britain, US turkey dinner is big for business
LONDON (AP) — Plump turkeys in butcher shop windows. Harvest displays of pumpkin and corn. Sandwich boards describing groaning feasts.
Moldova: 5 suspected of planning election violence
CHISINAU, Moldova (AP) — Moldovan prosecutors are questioning five people suspected of planning violent protests after parliamentary elections this weekend, amid concerns that Russia may try to gain greater influence in the country.