The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Uncertainty fuels speculation on Ferguson decision
- Iran nuclear talks to be extended until July
- Israel minister: New law could break up government
- GOP hopefuls avoid specifics in response to Obama
- Buffalo residents ready for possible evacuations
- Mom charged with trying to kill baby left in drain
- Probe begins in fatal shooting of boy by officer
- One Direction, Iggy Azalea shine at 2014 AMAs
- Review: 3 cheap smartphones to consider
- Seahawks rebound vs. Cards; Pats improve to 9-2
Most Popular News
Muslim clerics meet in Iran to counter extremists
QOM, Iran (AP) — Shiite and Sunni clerics from about 80 countries gathered in Iran's holy city of Qom on Sunday to develop a strategy to combat extremists, including the Islamic State group that has captured large parts of Iraq and Syria.
Review: 3 cheap smartphones to consider
NEW YORK (AP) — The cheapest smartphones don't have all the gizmos of Apple or Samsung models, but I'm impressed by how many features you do get for roughly a third of the price.
Egypt willing to send troops to future Palestine
CAIRO (AP) — Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi said in remarks published Sunday that Egypt is prepared to send troops into a future Palestinian state to assist local police and guarantee Israel's security.
Sudan government asks UN Darfur mission to leave
CAIRO (AP) — The joint U.N.-African Union peacekeeping force in Darfur said Sunday that the Sudanese government has asked it to prepare plans to exit the country, amid tension between Khartoum and the mission over an investigation into allegations of mass rape.