The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Maine in standoff with nurse over Ebola safeguards
- Poll: Economy, other issues overshadow abortion
- Want to buy a New Hampshire election ad? Good luck
- Fearing uprising, Iraq militants hunt ex-police
- Israel closes Jerusalem holy site after shooting
- Inmate freed in landmark Illinois case
- Guard troops sent to site of Hawaii lava flow
- A Headless Ranger? Mystery at Colonial burial site
- Jorge Garcia makes the most of 'Hawaii Five-O'
- Man's own dog helps police bust him on drug charge
Most Popular News
NATO vigilant amid spike in Russian flights
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe, the alliance's new chief said Thursday.
Peshmerga troops cheered by fellow Kurds in Turkey
SURUC, Turkey (AP) — Iraqi peshmerga troops were cheered Wednesday by fellow Kurds in southeastern Turkey as the fighters slowly made their way toward the Syrian Kurdish border town of Kobani to try to break a siege there by Islamic State militants.
DNA from toilet leads police to burglary suspect
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Police in Albuquerque say a man suspected of a $250,000 heist should have flushed the evidence he left behind.
Man's own dog helps police bust him on drug charge
PRATTVILLE, Ala. (AP) — Police in central Alabama say a man's own dog helped officers bust him on a drug charge.