The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- South Africa begins life without Mandela
- Song, dance, tears prayer for Mandela in S. Africa
- AP PHOTOS: Mandela remembered around the world
- Solid US job growth cuts unemployment to 7 pct.
- Many flee in fear to C. African Republic airport
- Obama's fixer-upper website races to catch up
- 'Ice Friday' bears down on Texas, much of Midwest
- Yemen: 6 dead in raids to catch ministry attackers
- Defending champion Spain gets repeat of 2010 final
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million viewers
Most Popular News
Nelson Mandela, 20th century colossus, dies at 95
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — Nelson Mandela, who became one of the world's most beloved statesmen and a colossus of the 20th century when he emerged from 27 years in prison to negotiate an end to white minority rule in South Africa, has died. He was 95.
For wind power, US extends permit for eagle deaths
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration will allow companies to seek authorization to kill and harm bald and golden eagles for up to 30 years without penalty in an effort to balance some of the environmental trade-offs of green energy.
Pelosi nixes budget deal without jobless benefits
WASHINGTON (AP) — The leader of House Democrats says her rank and file won't support any year-end budget deal unless it includes plans to extend expiring unemployment benefits for long-term victims of the recession.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.