The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- General's court-martial is thrown into jeopardy
- New Senate bill to combat military sexual assaults
- Crimean Tatars fear return of Russian rule
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- How can jet disappear? In the ocean, it's not hard
- In China, brutality yields confessions of graft
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- More choices, more rides bring transit renaissance
- Black Twitter flexing muscles on and offline
- Senate Democrats aim ire at rich, obscure brothers
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
General's court-martial is thrown into jeopardy
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — The sexual assault case against an Army general was thrown into jeopardy Monday when the judge said the military may have improperly pressed ahead with a trial to send a message about its determination to curb rape and other widespread misconduct.
Health law cited as US uninsured rate drops
WASHINGTON (AP) — The share of Americans without health insurance is dropping to the lowest levels since President Barack Obama took office, but sign-ups under his health care law lag among Hispanics — a big pool of potential beneficiaries.
US network to scan workers with secret clearances
WASHINGTON (AP) — Stung by internal security lapses, U.S. intelligence officials plan to use a sweeping electronic system to continually monitor workers with secret clearances, current and former officials told The Associated Press.