The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Judge rejects Ebola quarantine for nurse
- Liberia opens 1 of largest Ebola treatment centers
- Trooper ambush suspect in court after long manhunt
- AP EXCLUSIVE: Military sex survey draws complaints
- Brittany Maynard: New face of right-to-die
- Wall Street caps wild month with stock rally
- Fearing uprising, Iraq militants hunt ex-police
- Syria's Alawites pay heavy price as they bury sons
- Coal miners stuck in the middle of Ukraine's war
- All Blacks in Chicago for exhibition vs. USA Rugby
Most Popular News
Trooper ambush suspect in court after long manhunt
MILFORD, Pa. (AP) — Onlookers shouted "Are you sorry?" and "Why did you do it?" as a gaunt and battered-looking Eric Frein — the survivalist suspected in the ambush slaying of a Pennsylvania state trooper — was led from court Friday, the morning after his capture ended a grueling seven-week manhunt.
NATO vigilant amid spike in Russian flights
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe, the alliance's new chief said Thursday.
Greek police clear apartment used by rebel monks
THESSALONIKI, Greece (AP) — Dozens of Greek police took part in an operation Friday to clear an apartment used as a hostel by a rebel monastery whose monks have been declared schismatic by the Orthodox Church.
Wolf-like animal seen roaming in northern Arizona
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — An animal resembling a gray wolf has been spotted roaming the far reaches of northern Arizona, officials said Thursday, and tests are planned to determine exactly what it is.