The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Amid Russia warning, Ukraine is in a security bind
- Obama: New sanctions against Russia are 'teed up'
- Vermont moves toward labeling of GMO foods
- FCC to propose pay-for-priority Internet standards
- SKorea ferry toll hits 159 as relatives wait
- Obama: US would defend Japan in islands dispute
- Gun carry rights expanded in Ga. under new law
- Costa Rica is demanding US explain 'Cuban Twitter'
- Gacy probe helps solve unrelated Chicago-area case
Most Popular News
Michigan man among 1st in US to get 'bionic eye'
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — A degenerative eye disease slowly robbed Roger Pontz of his vision.
Poland holds 1st big security exercise in decades
JASCE, Poland (AP) — In imaginary emergency drills, Polish security forces evacuated the Interior Ministry and rescued foreigners supposedly injured in a cross-border helicopter crash as part of Poland's first nationwide security exercises for decades.
Kosovo lawmakers clear way for EU war crimes court
PRISTINA, Kosovo (AP) — Lawmakers in Kosovo cleared the way Wednesday for the creation of a European Union-backed court that will investigate crimes committed by ethnic Albanian rebels during the country's 1998-99 war of independence from Serbia.
Former Iron Curtain still barrier for deer
PRAGUE (AP) — The Iron Curtain was traced by an electrified barbed-wire fence that isolated the communist world from the West.