The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Airlines ban flights to Israel after rocket strike
- Dueling rulings: Courts split on health law clash
- 10 Things to Know for Wednesday
- Plane crash bodies removed from war zone
- Senate, House on collision course on border money
- New arrest linked to gun used after Boston attacks
- Supreme Court allows Arizona execution to proceed
- Black colleges face hard choices on $25M Koch gift
- End comes for notorious Venezuelan vertical slum
- CEO: Clippers coach to quit if Sterling stays
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
Obama commemorates moon landing's 45th anniversary
WASHINGTON (AP) — This week's 45th anniversary of man's first landing on the moon is being celebrated at the White House.