The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Finance News
- US factory orders slide 0.5 percent in May, ending 3 straight months of gains
- New Ford CEO gets $5.25M pay package, plus options
- Destination Maternity: Mothercare nixes proposals
- Survey: US companies added 281,000 jobs in June
- Kroger to buy vitamin seller Vitacost.com
- Tyson moving forward with Hillshire deal
- Survey: US companies added 281,000 jobs in June; hiring surges after May slowdown
- ING's insurance arm begins trading as NN Group
- Brynwood Partners buys Juicy Juice from Nestle USA
- JPMorgan CEO to get treatment for throat cancer
Most Popular News
American killed in Syria a journalist at heart
ROCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Journalist James Foley, captured and held six weeks while covering the uprising in Libya, knew the risks when he went to Syria in 2012 to cover the escalating violence there. It didn't matter. He was a journalist at heart, once saying he'd cover local news if it meant doing te job he loved.
AP NewsBreak: Navy kicks out 34 for nuke cheating
WASHINGTON (AP) — At least 34 sailors are being kicked out of the Navy for their roles in a cheating ring that operated undetected for at least seven years at a nuclear power training site, and 10 others are under criminal investigation, the admiral in charge of the Navy's nuclear reactors program old The Associated Press.
Obama: US won't stop confronting Islamic State
EDGARTOWN, Mass. (AP) — President Barack Obama says the United States will continue to confront Islamic State extremists despite the brutal murder of journalist James Foley.
Neanderthals and humans had 'ample time' to mix
BERLIN (AP) — Humans and Neanderthals may have coexisted in Europe for more than 5,000 years, providing ample time for the two species to meet and mix, according to new research.