The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Finance News
- Nissan looks to no-frills China brand for revival
- J.C. Penney facing SEC inquiry on finances
- Customer information of JPMorgan's UCard hacked
- US approves Southwest, Virgin for LaGuardia slots
- US average rate on 30-year loan at 4.46 pct.
- SolarCity to back up solar with Tesla batteries
- Gold, silver fall as traders expect Fed exit
- Fast-food protests return amid push for wage hikes
- News Summary: Stocks drift lower for fifth day
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of muscle
Most Popular News
Mandela, anti-apartheid icon, mourned world over
In nearly seven decades spent fighting for freedom and equality, Nelson Mandela inspired and challenged the world to stand up for others. As word of Mandela's death spread Thursday, current and former presidents, athletes and entertainers, and people around the world spoke out about the life and leacy of the former South African leader.
What you might not have known about Nelson Mandela
The world knows Nelson Mandela as a man who forever changed the course of modern history and who will surely continue to leave his mark long after his death Thursday at the age of 95.
Ga. Wendy's worker drops pot in burger, arrested
ATLANTA (AP) — A Wendy's employee who dropped a partially smoked blunt in a customer's cheeseburger has been fired and charged with marijuana possession.
Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela
WASHINGTON (AP) — Counting himself among the millions influenced by Nelson Mandela, President Barack Obama on Thursday mourned the death of the anti-apartheid icon with whom he shares the distinction of being his nation's first black president.