The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Finance News
- Gauge of US economy up for 3rd straight month
- Birch Communications buying Cbeyond for $323M
- Hasbro posts 1Q profit, sales of girls' toys rise
- Halliburton posts $622M in 1st-qtr net income
- Higher costs pressured businesses in 1st quarter
- Oil stays above $104 amid Ukraine jitters
- Asian stocks mixed after holiday weekend
- Suncor Energy says employee dies after work injury
- Automakers unveil China-focused models in Beijing
- GM boosting China production capacity to 5 million
Most Popular News
16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
HONOLULU (AP) — A 16-year-old boy stowed away in the wheel well of a flight from California to Hawaii on Sunday, surviving the trip halfway across the Pacific Ocean unharmed despite frigid temperatures at 38,000 feet and a lack of oxygen, FBI and airline officials said.
Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
WASHINGTON (AP) — Few Americans question that smoking causes cancer. But they express bigger doubts as concepts that scientists consider to be truths get further from our own experiences and the present time, an Associated Press-GfK poll found.
Navy OKs changes for submariners' sleep schedules
GROTON, Conn. (AP) — With no sunlight to set day apart from night on a submarine, the U.S. Navy for decades has staggered sailors' working hours on schedules with little resemblance to life above the ocean's surface.
Biden in Ukraine to show support as tensions rise
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Vice President Joe Biden on Monday launched a high-profile visit to demonstrate the U.S. commitment to Ukraine and push for urgent implementation of an international agreement aimed at de-escalating tensions even as violence continues.