The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Finance News
- Suncor Energy says employee dies after work injury
- Automakers unveil China-focused models in Beijing
- GM boosting China production capacity to 5 million
- Providence, RI, sues firms over stock trades
- Judge says American can't end retiree benefits yet
- Figures on government spending and debt
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Correction: Restaurant Sales story
- Recalls this week: lanterns, exercise devices
- Bank of Cyprus sells business in Ukraine, Romania
Most Popular News
Navy OKs changes for submariners' sleep schedules
GROTON, Conn. (AP) — With no sunlight to set day apart from night on a submarine, the U.S. Navy for decades has staggered sailors' working hours on schedules with little resemblance to life above the ocean's surface.
Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
YORK, Pa. (AP) — Miss America is asking a Pennsylvania school district to reconsider the punishment of a senior who asked her to prom during the question-and-answer portion of an assembly.
Woman reunited with dog, TV snatched on 1st date
DOVER, N.J. (AP) — A woman has been reunited with her Yorkshire Terrier and flat-screen TV that were snatched during her first date with a man she met online.
In West Bank, teen offenders face different fates
BEIT UMAR, West Bank (AP) — The boys were both 15, with the crackly voices and awkward peach fuzz of adolescence. They lived just a few minutes away from one another in the West Bank. And both were accused of throwing stones at vehicles, one day after the other.