The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Finance News
- FDA approves breakthrough hepatitis C drug
- Unemployment rate drops for most Americans
- Shipping, retail, factories drive November hiring
- News Summary: Stocks jump on strong jobs report
- Judge approves $153M settlement with Fannie, KPMG
- How the Dow Jones industrial average did on Friday
- Cold snap sent natural gas up 4 percent this week
- Oil rises after strong US employment report
- Figures on government spending and debt
- News Summary: Calif. citrus growers fight freeze
Most Popular News
For wind power, US extends permit for eagle deaths
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration will allow companies to seek authorization to kill and harm bald and golden eagles for up to 30 years without penalty in an effort to balance some of the environmental trade-offs of green energy.
State-by-state look at frigid blast hitting US
A big chunk of the U.S. is getting a blast of frigid temperatures, sleet, snow and ice. Several deaths have been reported, most resulting from treacherous driving conditions. More than a thousand flights have been canceled, football and basketball games postponed and holiday celebrations including own tree lightings and parades curtailed.
At halfway mark, Kerry's Mideast effort stumbles
JERUSALEM (AP) — Halfway through an ambitious nine-month process aimed at forging Mideast peace, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, after another round of shuttle diplomacy, has little to show for his efforts.
New Mexico officer in van shooting is fired
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — The New Mexico State Police officer who fired shots at a minivan full of children during a chaotic October traffic stop has been fired.