The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- Colin Firth is a killer spy in new 'Kingsman' film
- Mike Tyson gets a standing ovation at Comic-Con
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
- Colin Firth, Emma Stone riff on working with Woody
- Stan Lee cancels Comic-Con appearance
- Comic-Con gets first look at 'Mockingjay' trailer
- Nolan, McConaughey surprise with 'Interstellar'
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103
- Japanese fans speak on the evolution of 'Godzilla'
- Review: 'Hercules' is schlocky but entertaining
Most Popular News
Russian execs fear lasting damage from plane crash
MOSCOW (AP) — Having for months dismissed Western sanctions on Russia as toothless, business leaders here are now afraid that the downing of the Malaysian jetliner will bring about an international isolation that will cause serious and lasting economic damage.
Cuba looks to mangroves to fend off rising seas
SURGIDERO DE BATABANO, Cuba. (AP) — Many people in this hamlet on the southern coast of Cuba remember when the shore lay about 100 meters (yards) farther out. That was four decades ago.
Marshawn Lynch missing as Seahawks camp begins
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Marshawn Lynch famously said during Super Bowl week that he was "all about that action, boss."
US plans wide seismic testing of sea floor
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — The federal government is planning to use sound blasting to conduct research on the ocean floor along most of the East Coast, using technology similar to that which spawned a court battle between environmentalists and researchers in New Jersey this summer.