The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- Renee Zellweger: 'People don't know me in my 40s'
- Search for world's funniest person moves to Vegas
- Q&A: Poitras on capturing history in a hotel room
- How Cooper will stay limber for 'Elephant Man'
- Annie Lennox embraces jazzy 'Nostalgia'
- Cinderella musical on tour stars a new mom
- Kenny G's Hong Kong visit out of tune with China
- Rockettes to try again to dance this spring
- Mexico banda musician found dead in northern state
- Shatner, 'Star Trek' director to meet about role
Most Popular News
Reports: Televangelist urged vasectomies, abortion
AKRON, Ohio (AP) — Televangelist Ernest Angley has long controlled members of his Akron-area congregation by advising them not to have children, shunning those who leave the church and using free labor at his for-profit buffet restaurant and television station, according to a two-month newspaper inestigation.
N. America treated to partial solar eclipse Thurs.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — North Americans, get set for the fourth and final eclipse of the year.
Poland's Sikorski under fire over Russia interview
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's former Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski came under fire Tuesday from the prime minister and political opponents over a U.S. magazine interview in which he allegedly said Russia's president offered Poland the opportunity to jointly carve up Ukraine in 2008.
Oil CEO in sad toll of famed plane crash victims
PARIS (AP) — Christophe de Margerie, the charismatic CEO of Total SA whose silver handlebar earned him the nickname "Big Mustache," died late Monday at a Moscow airport when his private jet collided with a snowplow whose driver was drunk, according to Russian investigators.