The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- Could it be the year newcomers dominate Grammys?
- Urban, Miguel prepare for Grammy nomination duet
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of Music'
- Russia PM: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Walker crash
- Final suspect in Dutch art heist arrested in UK
- Dylan's electric guitar from Newport up for sale
- Director Zhang Yimou sued for too many children
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for sale
- New 'X-Men' movie coming in 2016
Most Popular News
Nelson Mandela, 20th century colossus, dies at 95
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — Nelson Mandela, who became one of the world's most beloved statesmen and a colossus of the 20th century when he emerged from 27 years in prison to negotiate an end to white minority rule in South Africa, has died. He was 95.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.
Pelosi nixes budget deal without jobless benefits
WASHINGTON (AP) — The leader of House Democrats says her rank and file won't support any year-end budget deal unless it includes plans to extend expiring unemployment benefits for long-term victims of the recession.
Feds' site gives states incomplete Medicaid data
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — People shopping for insurance on the federal marketplace may be informed they're eligible for Medicaid and that their information is being sent to state officials to sign them up. However, states say they aren't able to enroll them because they're receiving incomplete data fro the Obama administration.