The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- Hancock honored at jazz benefit concert at Apollo
- Cream vocalist and bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- John Denver gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- TLC cancels its 'Honey Boo Boo' series
- New 'Drumline' casts a new beat to original
- Father of country star Reba McEntire dies
- Police, Guard face penalties in bikini film shoot
- Queen sends her first tweet, signed 'Elizabeth R'
- Musician Jack Bruce, bassist from the 1960s band Cream, has died at age 71
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Most Popular News
World War II airmen fly again in storied B-29
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — The bomber best known for dropping the atomic bombs on Japan also flew countless other raids. Karnig Thomasian's final mission on a B-29 Superfortress ended in flames when bombs collided and exploded in the air over Burma in 1945.
China launches experimental moon orbiter
BEIJING (AP) — China launched an experimental spacecraft on Friday to fly around the moon and back to Earth in preparation for the country's first unmanned return trip to the lunar surface.
Militant group said to be using chlorine bombs
MURSITPINAR, Turkey (AP) — New allegations have emerged that Islamic State extremists have expanded their arsenal with chlorine bombs and captured fighter jets — weapons that could help the militants in Iraq and Syria.
Police, Guard face penalties in bikini film shoot
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Utah National Guard members could face career-ending penalties for allowing a risque video featuring bikini-clad British women firing high-powered weapons and riding in tanks to be partially filmed at a military training camp, the agency's top commander told state lawmakers Thrsday.