The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- Working late in life, directors refuse to say cut
- Thomas Berger, 'Little Big Man' author, dead at 89
- 'X-Men' VR experience coming to Comic-Con
- Another author boosted by 'Colbert Bump'
- Library honors Billy Joel with US pop music prize
- Imax, Shanghai Film to open 19 screens in China
- Big milestone for Britain's little prince
- Box office top 20: 'Apes' holds reign with $36.3M
- Love and Manson guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Simpsons' marathon, digital Simpsons World coming
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
Obamacare hit by ruling, but subsidies to continue
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama's health care law is enmeshed in another big legal battle after two federal appeals courts issued contradictory rulings on a key financing issue within hours of each other Tuesday.