The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- Apple says some celebrity accounts compromised
- Family: Joan Rivers on life support
- Bieber charged with assault over photo incident
- Venezuela rails against portrayal in US spy drama
- Jimi Jamison, lead singer of Survivor, dead at 63
- Chris Brown pleads guilty to assault in Washington
- Versatile Viggo speaks French in 'Far From Men'
- The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes Store
- Children's poems by Nick Cannon due in March
- Inquiries begin into nude celebrity photo leaks
Most Popular News
HIV case spurs call for porn production moratorium
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The advocacy group for the adult film industry has called for an industrywide production moratorium after a performer tested positive for HIV.
Comedian Joan Rivers hospitalized in New York City
NEW YORK (AP) — Joan Rivers remained in a New York City hospital Friday, one day after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
At heart of Syria fears, extremists returning home
WASHINGTON (AP) — The case of Mehdi Nemmouche haunts U.S. intelligence officials.
Iran confirms US Coast Guard fired at fishing boat
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — The chief of Iran's Revolutionary Guard navy confirmed in remarks published Friday that a U.S. Coast Guard vessel fired on an Iranian fishing boat in the Persian Gulf this week but insisted the incident was not a "clash."