The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- Correction: Obit-James Garner story
- Concerts on Yahoo make best of industry struggles
- Manny Roth, founder of Café Wha?, dead at 94
- Guitarist, songwriter for Alice Cooper dies at 71
- Stars willing to risk opinions on Gaza clash
- Could Helen Mirren forget how to act? She worries
- Met Opera workers say they hope to avert lockout
- At White House gala, Obama honors Special Olympics
- Banksy's 'Spy Booth' artwork defaced
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Most Popular News
Heavy Gaza fighting ahead of proposed 3-day truce
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Palestinian officials say 17 Palestinians, including 10 members of one family, were killed in Israeli strikes ahead of a planned three-day cease-fire in the Gaza war.
AP Exclusive: Study blames lost calves on panthers
IMMOKALEE, Fla. (AP) — Since Florida's frontier days when cattlemen drove their herds through the state's vast fields and forests, ranchers and native panthers have been natural enemies.
House OKs bill to address border crisis
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republicans revived their bill on the U.S.-Mexico border crisis in dramatic fashion Friday, passing it on a near party-line vote after winning over conservatives with tough new provisions that could threaten deportation for hundreds of thousands of immigrants already workingin this country legally.
Ebola moving faster than control efforts
CONAKRY, Guinea (AP) — An Ebola outbreak that has killed more than 700 people in West Africa is moving faster than efforts to control the disease, the head of the World Health Organization warned as presidents from the affected countries met Friday in Guinea's capital.