The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- John Denver gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- TLC cancels its 'Honey Boo Boo' series
- New 'Drumline' casts a new beat to original
- Father of country star Reba McEntire dies
- Police, Guard face penalties in bikini film shoot
- Queen sends her first tweet, signed 'Elizabeth R'
- Punk icon Joan Jett savors rockin' role-model gig
- P.D. James' riff on Jane Austen comes to TV
- Q&A: Anna Kendrick on modeling, movies and music
Most Popular News
Police, Guard face penalties in bikini film shoot
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Utah National Guard members could face career-ending penalties for allowing a risque video featuring bikini-clad British women firing high-powered weapons and riding in tanks to be partially filmed at a military training camp, the agency's top commander told state lawmakers Thrsday.
Remains belong to missing Virginia student
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Remains found nearly a week ago in a rural area of Virginia are those of a missing university student, authorities said Friday, as they turned their attention to filing possible additional charges against the suspect accused of abducting her.
Expert: 8,000 more Rohingya flee Myanmar
YANGON, Myanmar (AP) — An expert on Rohingya Muslims says a growing sense of desperation is fueling a mass exodus from western Myanmar, with at least 8,000 members of the long-persecuted minority fleeing by boat in less than two weeks.
Ebola: More calls for travel bans or quarantines
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Ebola virus's arrival in New York City and yet another West African nation — Mali — renewed questions about whether stricter travel restrictions would help lock down the deadly disease. The governors of New York and New Jersey went ahead and issued their own quarantine order.