The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- Wanted in US, Roman Polanski questioned in Poland
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams charged with robbery
- Taylor Swift talks books and music with kids
- Orson Welles' last film may finally be released
- 'Hoarders' psychologist testifies at murder trial
- 'House of Cards' actress Norment dies
- Review: 'Civilization' shoots for the stars
- Hancock shares life lessons in new memoir
- PBS touts 2013-14 ratings growth
- Review: CBS streaming not worth cutting cord, yet
Most Popular News
Peshmerga troops cheered by fellow Kurds in Turkey
SURUC, Turkey (AP) — Iraqi peshmerga troops were cheered Wednesday by fellow Kurds in southeastern Turkey as the fighters slowly made their way toward the Syrian Kurdish border town of Kobani to try to break a siege there by Islamic State militants.
Tim Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
NEW YORK (AP) — Apple CEO Tim Cook says he's proud to be gay.
N. Korea cracking down on a distant threat: Ebola
PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — Japan is not exactly Ebola country, but when a high-level delegation from Tokyo arrived in Pyongyang this week, two of the first people they met were dressed in full hazmat gear.
Questions, answers about Hawaii lava flow
HONOLULU (AP) — Lava that has entered a rural Hawaii town has been described as a disaster in slow motion. After months of creeping through uninhabited areas of the Big Island, it reached Pahoa this week, crossing a residential street, burning down a garden shed and inching toward homes and a main oad that goes through downtown.