The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage
- Joss Whedon releasing film for digital download
- Discovery network cancels Everest jump
- High court to hear dispute about TV over Internet
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- David Baldacci hits 'The Target' with new thriller
- Dealer wanted in US for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Bid, Dick, bid: 'Dick and Jane' artworks for sale
- Why are Americans obsessed with missing plane?
Most Popular News
Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
WASHINGTON (AP) — Few Americans question that smoking causes cancer. But they express bigger doubts as concepts that scientists consider to be truths get further from our own experiences and the present time, an Associated Press-GfK poll found.
16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
HONOLULU (AP) — A 16-year-old boy stowed away in the wheel well of a flight from California to Hawaii on Sunday, surviving the trip halfway across the Pacific Ocean unharmed despite frigid temperatures at 38,000 feet and a lack of oxygen, FBI and airline officials said.
Navy OKs changes for submariners' sleep schedules
GROTON, Conn. (AP) — With no sunlight to set day apart from night on a submarine, the U.S. Navy for decades has staggered sailors' working hours on schedules with little resemblance to life above the ocean's surface.
Sub search for missing jet two-thirds complete
PERTH, Australia (AP) — As the search continued off the coast of Australia for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet on Monday, the airline announced another plane bound for India was forced to make an emergency landing after one of its tires burst on takeoff.