The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- New 'Game of Thrones' actors revealed at Comic-Con
- Colin Firth is a killer spy in new 'Kingsman' film
- Mike Tyson gets a standing ovation at Comic-Con
- 'Hitman: Agent 47' trailer takes aim at Comic-Con
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
- Colin Firth, Emma Stone riff on working with Woody
- Stan Lee cancels Comic-Con appearance
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Comic-Con gets first look at 'Mockingjay' trailer
- Nolan, McConaughey surprise with 'Interstellar'
Most Popular News
Russian execs fear lasting damage from plane crash
MOSCOW (AP) — Having for months dismissed Western sanctions on Russia as toothless, business leaders here are now afraid that the downing of the Malaysian jetliner will bring about an international isolation that will cause serious and lasting economic damage.
Marshawn Lynch missing as Seahawks camp begins
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Marshawn Lynch famously said during Super Bowl week that he was "all about that action, boss."
US plans wide seismic testing of sea floor
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — The federal government is planning to use sound blasting to conduct research on the ocean floor along most of the East Coast, using technology similar to that which spawned a court battle between environmentalists and researchers in New Jersey this summer.
Cellphone unlocking set to become legal again
NEW YORK (AP) — Congress passed a bill Friday that makes it legal to "unlock" cellphones so the devices can —at least in some instances— be used on other carriers.