The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- Concerts on Yahoo make best of industry struggles
- Manny Roth, founder of Café Wha?, dead at 94
- Guitarist, songwriter for Alice Cooper dies at 71
- Stars willing to risk opinions on Gaza clash
- Could Helen Mirren forget how to act? She worries
- At White House gala, Obama honors Special Olympics
- Banksy's 'Spy Booth' artwork defaced
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Fired Ohio band head's backers sets up legal fund
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctioned
Most Popular News
AP Exclusive: Study blames lost calves on panthers
IMMOKALEE, Fla. (AP) — Since Florida's frontier days when cattlemen drove their herds through the state's vast fields and forests, ranchers and native panthers have been natural enemies.
House moves toward vote on border bill
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republicans revived their bill on the U.S.-Mexico border crisis in dramatic fashion Friday, preparing to pass it after winning over conservatives with tough new provisions that could threaten deportation for hundreds of thousands of immigrants already working in this countrylegally.
WHO: Ebola moving faster than control efforts
CONAKRY, Guinea (AP) — An Ebola outbreak that has killed more than 700 people in West Africa is moving faster than efforts to control the disease, the head of the World Health Organization warned as presidents from the affected countries met Friday in Guinea's capital.
South Africa: Giraffe's head hits highway overpass
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — Those responsible for the death of a giraffe whose head struck a South African highway overpass while it was being transported in a truck will likely be prosecuted under animal protection laws, an official said Friday.