The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- '12 Years a Slave' tops SAG Awards with 4 noms
- Nominees at 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
- O'Neal describes fondness for disputed Warhol art
- 4 new Matildas set to take the Broadway stage
- Weinsteins sue Warner Bros. over 'Hobbit' profits
- Spotify launches free mobile streaming service
- Viktor&Rolf open Paris pied-a-terre
- Kate Winslet gives birth to a son, her 3rd child
- Estate of slain reality TV producer's wife settled
- Gays seek inclusion at Vietnamese parade in Calif.
Most Popular News
Jury acquits ex-cop in fatal post-Katrina shooting
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — A former New Orleans police officer whose 2010 manslaughter conviction was touted as a milestone in the city's healing after Hurricane Katrina was acquitted Wednesday by a different jury of charges he fatally shot a man without justification during the storm's chaotic aftermath.
Michigan puts restrictions on abortion insurance
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan will join more conservative states in requiring residents who want health insurance coverage for abortions to buy an extra policy, after Republican legislators passed the law Wednesday over the objections of Democrats who pleaded for them to take the issue to voters istead.
American University campus lockdown lifted
WASHINGTON (AP) — Police and school officials say the lockdown at American University's campus in the nation's capital has been lifted.
Australian court rejects law allowing gay marriage
SYDNEY (AP) — Australia's highest court struck down a landmark law on Thursday that had begun allowing the country's first gay marriages, shattering the dreams of more than two dozen same-sex newlyweds whose marriages will now be annulled less than a week after their weddings.