The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Q&A: 'Interstellar' filmmaker Nolan on his robots
- Rowling reveals new tidbits on Pottermore site
- Hello Kitty's 40 years of cuteness and cool
- Kristin Scott Thomas to play UK queen onstage
- Creator of Operation couldn't afford own operation
- Downey, Watson, Dench honored by British Academy
- Melissa Fumero goes from daytime to prime time
- Review: 'Interstellar' a sublime cosmic knockout
- AP PHOTOS: Haunted houses horrify on Halloween
Most Popular News
Wolf-like animal seen roaming in northern Arizona
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — An animal resembling a gray wolf has been spotted roaming the far reaches of northern Arizona, officials said Thursday, and tests are planned to determine exactly what it is.
After murder suspect is caught, a sigh of relief
MILFORD, Pa. (AP) — For 48 days, Eric Frein was everywhere and nowhere, supposedly sighted again and again, only to melt back into the woods in a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse.
NATO vigilant amid spike in Russian flights
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe, the alliance's new chief said Thursday.
AP EXCLUSIVE: Military sex survey draws complaints
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shocked and offended by explicit questions, some U.S. servicemen and women are complaining about a new sexual-assault survey that hundreds of thousands have been asked to complete.