The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Top Entertainment News
- Actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Legal battle over Nazi-seized masterpiece revived
- 'Frozen' takes over top spot at box office
- '12 Years a Slave,' 'Her' land on AFI top-10 list
- Review: New 'Hobbit' breathes fire into trilogy
- Sarah Palin to host outdoors show
- Subjects of '20 Feet' to sing anthem at Rose Bowl
- Report: Kremlin amnesty could apply to Pussy Riot
- Native artifact sale in Paris makes $1.6 million
- Study: Erratic TV violence ratings fail parents
Most Popular News
Conn. suspect in 3 deaths lets baby go, kills self
MANCHESTER, Conn. (AP) — A man suspected of killing three women in an apartment complex shot himself to death in front of police officers after letting a 13-month-old child go free, authorities said Sunday.
Search underway for couple, 4 kids in Nevada snow
LOVELOCK, Nev. (AP) — A search resumed Monday in the remote mountains of northwest Nevada for a couple and four children who went to play in the snow and haven't returned after a night of sub-zero temperatures.
Big tech companies lash out at government snooping
WASHINGTON (AP) — Silicon Valley is escalating pressure on President Barack Obama to curb the U.S. government surveillance programs that vacuum personal information off the Internet and threaten the technology industry's financial livelihood.
Seizure of nuns stokes Syrian Christian fears
DAMASCUS (AP) — Syrian Christians offered prayers Sunday for a group of more than a dozen nuns and orphanage workers held by rebels for nearly a week, fueling fears in the minority community that they are being targeted by extremists among the fighters seeking to oust President Bashar Assad.